OfficeMax® recognizes the importance and complexity of your documentation needs.
That's why we offer two levels of integration for you to choose from:
- Managed Print Services provides the high efficiency onsite printing your business demands at the lower costs only experienced insight can bring.
- Print & Document Services delivers the same high-caliber printing without the overhead, by taking advantage of OfficeMax's network of offsite print centers.
Have a representative contact you. Connect Today or call us at 877-WOW-OMAX (969-6629)
Managed Print Services (MPS)
Managed Print Services lets you bring OfficeMax's printing expertise to your in-house operations via a custom analysis that matches your business's needs with the precise printing capacity required.
In addition, our proprietary software provides a window into your day-to-day printing expenses, giving you insight into instantaneous demand and longer-term usage necessary to keep costs under control.
Expense tracking information OfficeMax MPS offers:
- Printer to employee ratios
- Output utilization rates for each device
- Right sizing of technology
- Volume tracking and cost oversight
Visibility increasing/Cost limiting protocols MPS provides:
- Effective print rules
- Color controls
- Consumption based billing
- Real-time usage reporting
- Printing quotas
- Continuous uptime monitoring
- Efficiency guidelines for resource distribution
And should your printing needs ever outstrip your MPS in-house capacity, you can rely on OfficeMax in-store print centers to meet your needs.
Print & Document Services
With OfficeMax®, businesses take advantage of high-quality on-demand print centers without shouldering the expense of purchasing and maintaining sophisticated document processing equipment.
Taking full advantage of 21st century "cloud" computing, OfficeMax lets you:
- House your documentation online, control brand assets and print only when necessary.
- Use distribution facilities and retail Print Centers to print all over the country.
- Decrease the cost of on-site document storage.
- Reduce staff documentation time by relying on our dedicated account reps on an as-needed basis.
OfficeMax also provides everything your business expects from a full service print center, including:
- Exceptional print quality
- Increased turnaround times
- Faster return on your investments
- Reduced distribution costs
- Lower shipping fees
- More efficient print distribution
- Enhanced tracking and control
- FedEx® shipping services
In addition, you'll have access to the full range of advanced digital documentation services: presentations, manuals, flyers, sell sheets, proposals, brochures, newsletters, posters, oversized printing and more.
With Managed Print Services and Print & Document Services, OfficeMax provides two great solutions for meeting both your documentation and budgetary goals.
Shining the Light on Print Costs in Higher Education Download PDF
OfficeMax Services Helps Universities Drive Down Costs Download PDF
Missouri City Government
City Fights the Cost of Rising Print Expenditures Download PDF
City of Vancouver Government
Driving Print Costs Down in Local Government Download PDF
Helping Healthcare Organizations Manage Printing Costs Download PDF
Baptist Health Louisville
Helping Healthcare Organizations Manage the Supply Chain Download PDF
Kansas City Government
Integrated Solution Strengthens City's Financial Health Download PDF
Pacific Medical Centers
Reducing Costs and Increasing Efficiency Download PDF
Have a representative contact you.
or call us at 877-WOW-OMAX (969-6629)